What's wrong with my galaxy S4.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I replaced my Cracked galaxy S4 screen and ever since then it's been acting up. It won't let me hold down and drag things. If I try to hold down an app to move it , it just opens it? It always types random when I type. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Is drag and drop the only thing not working properly or is there more issues on the touchscreen?
My guess is that since that you replaced it yourself, there is likely something that you either connected improperly or that another one of the internal components still need to be repaired :-\

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Is drag and drop the only thing not working properly or is there more issues on the touchscreen?
My guess is that since that you replaced it yourself, there is likely something that you either connected improperly or that another one of the internal components still need to be repaired :-\

We didn't take anything off the back we did it from the front we heated up the glass and just replaced it like that. .?

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Is that what the instructions you followed said to do? What did you have to heat up the glass for? Is it supposed to help with removal?

He did a glass only and melted the glue so he cloud get the glass off easier :) just open youtube and search for "samsung galaxy s4 glass only" and look at one of them :D thank me later JK :)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I replaced my Cracked galaxy S4 screen and ever since then it's been acting up. It won't let me hold down and drag things. If I try to hold down an app to move it , it just opens it? It always types random when I type. Please help

Pry off the glass again and check thats there no dust at the sides :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty