Worst software

A

AC Question

I would like to know why you load updates that change to whole look of the phone. I have your operating system on a Motorola phone I was alright with the original version but you sent an update that changed the screen from a black background to white. You made the phone contact list where its looking for a photos in the contact list .
In the text messaging why would you change the new line button to smiley faces?
Why did you change the background color?
I use my phone primarily for business and I now have to broadcast my phone number to everyone I call so that the text messaging will work.

I think you new software update is the worst thing I have ever seen and I have no choice but use it but this is the last Android device I will own. I complained to Verizon but they said they couldn't do anything about it. You talk about how your software is superior to Microsoft but they don't change every setting in the device for a systems update.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
AndroidCentral should never have released KitKat at all. It ruined everything for me. I have no more friends.
Why didn't you leave it alone.
I hate you guys.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm not going to read about it. If I can't figure stuff out when I get it I may throw a wobbly, but I will have faith (unusually) in Google that it will be more streamlined. I just hope my Note 3 is up for it.
I am not going to research it or look forward to it. It just better work. Or it could be a Nokia 930.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I know KitKat was designed to be able to run on even lower end phones, so I would imagine that would carry forward....so it wouldn't be a spec issue like in the past. And mine still runs like a champ! My Nexus S went from Gingerbread to Jelly Bean, so no reason this can't go to L.