Sony Xperia SP CWM not working

A

AC Question

Hey guys, this is my first and probably only post in this forum, so please write your answers veeery easy to understand :p

Yesterday i was trying to install a new ROM to my Smartphone. It worked out quite well, but after restarting it, it just seemed to be very buggy, which is odd because i already used that ROM and it was fine last time. Anyway, it seems, that my Bootloader isnt working correctly, because i tried to install various zip files from my sc card and everytime CWM just crashes and brings me back to their "home menu". I am really frustrated because i now cant stay with the one i have, but i also cant switch to another one. The problem occurs while installing ROMs aswell as Gapps (so i basically cant use my phone in any way right now -__-). I am really frustrated because i never had any problems with CWM itself.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do? I dont get any error messages from ClockwordMod, it just crashes...

Thanks in advance :)

Using Sony Xperia SP
Android 4.4.4 with CM 11
(at least i did)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
Can the device boot up? If you can, I would try redownloading the file to the phone's internal storage, and try again. The card may not be reading properly.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Mate! You completely nailed it. It finally works now :D

I would avoid keeping anything like that on cards. Cards can fail without any warning. Glad it worked out though. See you around the forums.

Edit: Since you are up and running, do you have a Nandroid backup? If not, now is probably a good time to make one. Put it on the internal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463