How do I get a game to use mobile data and not wifi?

A

AC Question

I down loaded a game but wont open using phone data

This game will only play when i use wifi.T-mobile says its the game but works as soon as i use wifi.

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: I down loaded a game but wont open using phone data

Hey Dchl,tanktactic a great tank game.What sucks is i got 2extra gb's just to play,using up all my hot spot data instead of the dam phone data.

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site

If theres any thing you could tell me it would be help ,t-mobile says its the game,but why would it play on wifi?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

You don't "use up" wifi - unless you have a very strange internet provider, wifi usage is unlimited.

If you're using a wifi hotspot connected to TMobile, that's using your mobile data anyway - a hotspot in a phone or tablet is just a way to connect to your phone's data using wifi.

The game could be hard-wired to use the wifi connection - you could contact the developer to see if they could change that, or help you in some way. If you're talking about https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.CorProgramming.TankTactic&token=OTldAqfD the email address is tanktactics@gmail.com

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site

Tanktastic.It's an outstanding game but will not open on mobile data and I've heard of other people having the same problem(T-Mobile)LG G3.THANKS

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38