Can anyone help me with the XLS Spreadsheet query on my Google Android Tablet running 4.2.2?

A

AC Question

XLS Spreadsheet query on Google Android Tablet running 4.2.2

When I use the WPS Office App to open the XLS spreadsheet, and then after I have finished typing in the information, I then select column A and ask it to ascend A-Z but nothing happens? I want to have the information running down in alphabetical order, but it won't let me. Why not? I know that it is an Android and that you can't expect the same as a laptop, but I was told that you could do this in this program. Any advice would be helpful.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: XLS Spreadsheet query on Google Android Tablet running 4.2.2

When I use the WPS Office App to open the XLS spreadsheet, and then after I have finished typing in the information, I then select column A and ask it to ascend A-Z but nothing happens? I want to have the information running down in alphabetical order, but it won't let me. Why not? I know that it is an Android and that you can't expect the same as a laptop, but I was told that you could do this in this program. Any advice would be helpful.
I am not familiar with that App and/or it's settings. Here is the developers website, which may offer more information that will help you sort your information alphabetically: Support - WPS

Let us know how it goes.