Listing of Google Play Apps Not Installed not working on my phone

gf1701

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung S23+, running Android 14. I needed to look up the name of an app that I had installed, then uninstalled, a couple of months ago, and found out that this information is available through the Google Play Store. So I went to Manage Apps & Device in Google Play, then to Manage, where I selected Not Installed from the first drop-down list. This is what it shows me:

Screenshot_Google Play Store apps not installed.jpg

I've tried it several times, on different days, and it's always the same. Fortunately, I have a Samsung tablet with an older version of Android, and the information displays correctly there. But I'm wondering if this is an issue with Android 14, or just the Samsung S23+, or just my phone--or whether there may be some setting on my phone preventing this info from displaying. Does anyone else have this problem? (And yes, it displays Installed Apps just fine.)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
How long did you have it open? Perhaps your network is slow. What happens if you wait longer? Does it work using mobile data if you turn off WiFi?

Reactions: mustang7757

gf1701

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Each time, I left it open long enough to know that the issue was neither with my network or my impatience. And the result is the same when I use the cellular network to connect to the Google Play store instead of wi-fi. I don't know what the problem is, but it has nothing to do with my network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wengelgenene