Why won't my keyboard appear when I need to sign into an account on my Android phone?

A

AC Question

my keyboard will not appear when i need to sign into an account on my android phone

have a new LG Volt.. new to all smartphones.. have had problems with getting the keyboard to appear when I type in email address and password for Google, etc. (BIG ETC !!!) I signed into Google Play Store on my computer and then downloaded the Big Keyboard App on my pc to the new phone because none of the keyboards that came with the phone would appear when I needed it to...once I saw that Big Keyboard App was downloaded to my new Volt, I enabled it and set it as my default keyboard. The app works when I click on the icon on my LG Volt, but the actual Big Keyboard does not appear when I need to sign into anything on my new phone. I don't see a Keyboard icon anywhere on the phone.. I can open the keyboard by going to it, but then how do I get it to stay open while I go to my email account that I need to sign into. Let's say I'm trying to sign into Gmail, I bring up that screen, but no where is there a Keyboard icon to touch on to bring that up, nor does turning the phone at any angle bring it up. What I need.. to have the keyboard open up when I need to type into a box for something. I'm going plum crazy here! Arrggh!

walterg1

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: my keyboard will not appear when i need to sign into an account on my android phone

When you touch the box that you need to sign into the keyboard should automatically come up.
I have a LG Volt if you have any questions about the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87