Samsung GT-S5360. Internal Memory Full.

A

AC Question

Uninstalled Facebook, Skype and Snapchat. Reinstalled Skype successfully but Facebook will not load past the "starting up message", it just tells me internal memory nearly full, then straight after that it says Sorry! The application Google Play services (process com.google.android.gms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force Close. I have cleared all my texts, call logs, photos, everything I can but i cant get facebook to load without these error messages. I have set everything i can to save to sd card. any help would be gratefully received. thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Galaxy Y comes with astonishingly low usable internal storage--only about 160 MB! Samsung Galaxy Y specs. This means you have very little space to install apps. Your device might allow you to move an app to the SD card, but this only moves a portion of the app--a substantial portion has to stay behind.

Review this guide for tips on how to maximize your internal storage, but realistically, low memory is always going to be a problem with that phone: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone was designed for Android version 2.3, it's over 3 years old. Back then apps were a lot smaller. (There was a time you could run a full accounting package on a PC with 64KB (not MB, and only mathematicians used the giga prefix) of RAM. Programs tend to get larger for the same function over time - for a few different, and some of them unrelated, reasons.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38