If it is possible to hide software navigations keys (Xperia Z3 Compact) ?

Machuko

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am currently looking to buy new phone, and I have a question; if software navigation keys can be hidden in Sony Xperia Z3 Compact using phone settings when using applications and games, since it takes alot of space ? (image: http: //i.imgur . com/PpsTNJi.jpg?2 ). I am sure that LG G3 has integrated option to turn these buttons off when launching specific application(I tested it in local store). If Z3 Compact works similar, or only one solution is third-party programs ?
Thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I guess the question is which apps are you most concerned over? I have an M8 with soft keys, and they get hidden in apps like YouTube and many other apps that take up the whole screen. I would guess the Z3 would work the same way.

Machuko

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I guess the question is which apps are you most concerned over? I have an M8 with soft keys, and they get hidden in apps like YouTube and many other apps that take up the whole screen. I would guess the Z3 would work the same way.
Hey, thanks for answer. As you can see in my provided photo(I used spaces in link since I can't post url without 10 posts), even AAA quality games doesn't hide software keys sometimes, like GTA SA, because developers did not include specific code. The problem is that I see only 50% applications which auto hides these software keys. Do you mean that in your M8 every application/game automatically hides these keys ?
P.S I'm most concerned over gaming applications.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, thanks for answer. As you can see in my provided photo(I used spaces in link since I can't post url without 10 posts), even AAA quality games doesn't hide software keys sometimes, like GTA SA, because developers did not include specific code. The problem is that I see only 50% applications which auto hides these software keys. Do you mean that in your M8 every application/game automatically hides these keys ?
P.S I'm most concerned over gaming applications.
Some games hide the buttons. Depends on the game. I don't notice it whether they are hidden or not anymore.

Sent from an AOSP M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non