Why do you want questions? No one ever answers them anyway.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you noticed how many questions I try to answer? There's a reason why I have almost 25K posts. And that's just me. Our whole crew of Ambassadors try our best to answer what we can when we can--not to mention our community at large. Keep in mind that we are not paid to do this--we're all volunteers here. Do you have a question?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
To add to the above, it may be worthwhile to search the forums or browse the threads for the relevant devices. Chances are your question may have been asked and answered several times.

XT1096NiT Fury. AndroidCentral Moderator

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And remember, most of us are not professionals in the cellphone or electronics industries. We're users (for the most part - I'm an EE who's owned cellphone stores) who have more experience than some of the people who have questions. Sometimes someone asks a question none of us can answer, or even make a decent guess about. Or there may be many possible caused for a problem, and the phone has to be worked on to find out which one is causing the problem. In other cases, the best solution is to take the phone to the place you got it. (This especially applies to phones that are still under warranty and have problems that fixing would void the warranty if you did it yourself.)

But many of us do try to answer as many questions as we can, with as informative an answer as we can give. About the most we expect for it is a "thanks" - and we seldom get even that.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Why, it does no good?
There are many people involved in Android OS....Google, developers, device manufacturers, networks/carriers, users, all of them one way or another taking part in something that nobody fully understands or can be certain will work in its various details. It's an experiment that so far has been phenomenally successful, and all its users contribute feedback to it one way or another, no matter how small. It's good to be a part of it....with its freedoms and failures and successes, Android OS is a thrilling ride. Join us as a member, why not, and help understand it and answer the many questions that users post?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Why, it does no good?

To ask questions is to expand your understanding of a subject. The more you understand something the more self sufficient you are in terms of that same subject.

I have almost as many posts as B. Diddy, yet he answers some questions I wouldn't have been able to answer, and the reverse is also true. Just due to our experiences with different devices, carriers, and they way we use our devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12