Can anyone help me transfer my data from my iPhone to my new Note 4?

skyeking69

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
New to Andriod from Apple need help!

Hello All
I'm like many switching from my iPhone 5S to a Note 4
I want to transfer all my Music, Texts, Photos, Call Logs Etc.. over
to the Note 4....
I had no idea it was was easier to launch a space shuttle then do this..
I've tried a few different types of software "Smart Switch, Kies....."
None seem to work or only will do some things.

Is there any way to basically copy my iPhone to the Note 4??
Really like the phone and don't want to return it...but I have way too many year with
the iPhone and too much stuff not to lose...

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

CherryPie55

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: New to Andriod from Apple need help!

Hey, mate. I know if your contacts are synced to Google (go into your mail, calender, contacts settings) you can login to your Google account on your note and get those. Somewhere in your iPhone's settings in the mail, calender, contacts thing you can add your contacts to the Google account. For the pictures, you can connect your iPhone to a PC, drag them off, and upload them to your Google account for viewing and editing on your note. That also works with videos. For Music, if you have iTunes on your PC and the songs from your account downloaded to your PC you can download a Google Music Client. It will sync your downloaded music (note: DOWNLOADED TO YOUR PC) to your Google account. For call logs and Texts, I dont know, but I dont really consider those important. Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, ETC. might sync those. I don't know. Applications will have to be re-bought because, well, iOS is not Android. Owned by same companies. Hope that helps.

Ask me if you have any more questions. :D
Cherry Pie