Ok so I am not that savvy other than basic use of an android phone. Never rooted a phone or anything like that. My problem is over the past two days when I open chrom browser on my phone. I get a spam site instead of my regular google home page. Ive gone through the settings and google still shows as my home page. Ive cleared history snd cookies and cache, even reset factory defaults it went away foo a few hours now its back. I have not visited any random or unprotected sites. I have the galaxy s5. I use malwarebytes, air push and lookout ive scanned the phone many times and nothing is showing wrong. I still have the problem. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

The websitenthat comes up is usmobilestips.com
    11-22-2014 09:46 AM
    Try AdWare also. Otherwise all I can suggest is that you visited a page that modified Chrome, even though it wasn't what you'd consider a random or unprotected site. (There's no such thing as a "protected" site - secure government computers have been hacked into many times.)

Try using a different browser - there are many of them out there. You can also try clearing the cache on Chrome.
    11-22-2014 04:45 PM