Why am I getting dropped calls on new unlocked phone?

tony0903

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
dropped calls on new unlocked phone

i recently purchased an unlocked Samsung galaxy s3 mini (previously locked to AT&T) to use with my solavei account (TMOBILE NETWORK). the phone works fine, but I am noticing that I seem to be dropping a lot of calls when I have full service in my house. I never had this problem with my previous phone (same service). researching seems to point to updating the PRL, but I cant figure out how to do it on the phone. any help would be appreciated
Tony

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: dropped calls on new unlocked phone

i recently purchased an unlocked Samsung galaxy s3 mini (previously locked to AT&T) to use with my solavei account (TMOBILE NETWORK). the phone works fine, but I am noticing that I seem to be dropping a lot of calls when I have full service in my house. I never had this problem with my previous phone (same service). researching seems to point to updating the PRL, but I cant figure out how to do it on the phone. any help would be appreciated
Tony

Go into system settings - wireless networks - carrier settings. See if there's anything there to update. If not, I would suggest checking to make sure you have the right apn settings for the network. For that info, contact T-Mobile, or visit their website.

Let us know how it goes.