Sharry Phillips

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy s4 that I am trying to use as a hotspot so I can stream my Roku device does straight talk offer Mobile tethering and hotspot

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy s4 that I am trying to use as a hotspot so I can stream my Roku device does straight talk offer Mobile tethering and hotspot

Posted via the Android Central App

Per Straight Talk Terms of Service:

IV. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO STRAIGHT TALK MOBILE HOTSPOT AND STRAIGHT TALK BRING YOUR OWN TABLET

1. REGISTERING, ACTIVATING AND USING YOUR STRAIGHT TALK HOTSPOT OR STRAIGHT TALK BRING YOUR OWN TABLET DEVICE AND SERVICE: You may activate your Straight Talk Hotspot (“ST Hotspot”) or Straight Talk Bring Your Own Tablet SIM Card or Activation Kit (“BYOT”) by visiting the Straight Talk website atStraightTalk.com*or by calling our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (1-877-430-2355). You will need to provide an email address in order to activate your ST Hotspot or BYOT service and You will be prompted for an email address upon registration at Straight Talk’s website at*StraightTalk.com. You will use this email address to create and access your account. If You do not have an email address, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (1-877-430-2355) to complete your activation and registration and You will receive an email address for registration purposes. Upon registration, you will have the opportunity to provide your physical address and to set up a password for your account. Your ST Hotspot or BYOT service can only be activated where Service is available, offered and supported by Straight Talk. The wireless telecommunications networks used to transmit data for the Service are owned and operated by licensed commercial mobile radio service providers (“Carriers”), not Straight Talk. Your ST Hotspot can only be used through Straight Talk, and cannot be activated with any other wireless service. Your ST Hotspot or BYOT service will only operate with a Straight Talk Mobile Hotspot Data or BYOT Service Plan, Card or PIN (“Plans”). ST Hotspot and BYOT Service Cards and PINs are interchangeable and can be used on either type of service. The terms of the Plans are subject to change without notice. Services are provided at Straight Talk’s discretion. If You notify us that your ST Hotspot or BYOT device is lost or stolen, your account will be deactivated and any unused Service balance will be lost and will not be transferred. Some functions and features referenced in the manufacturer’s manual provided with your ST Hotspot or your personal BYOT device may not be available with the Straight Talk service. After activation, You should retain your activation and device materials, and specifications for future reference. You will need these in the event You need to reactivate your ST Hotspot or BYOT for any reason. Not all tablets or devices are compatible with Straight Talk BYOT service. Compatible tablets include most GSM or CDMA tablets. Tablets with Wifi functionality only cannot be activated on BYOT.

Here is a link to the complete Terms of Service:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Flegal%2Fterms-and-conditions&token=1AkRTiJy

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

Last edited: