Lucky Patcher block purchases???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nojoeing

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello, guys. So i'm using Lucky Patcher from year. Month ago i installed this stupid app freedom. It blocked all purchases saying that Google Play needs to be updated. After installing and uninstalling few times i finally got rid of it, but from then i'm having problems with purchases from time to time they stop working saying Google Play is disabled and that stuff. In Lucky Patcher in toggles section switching some switches fix the problem TEMPORARY for like 3 minutes then they self-change them and everything says Google Play is disabled and purchases are blocked. I can't upload pictures to see if you can understand me. I'm sure nobody have experienced that problem. I've searched everywhere to see for some fix other than deleting my account and making new one.... I don't want to hack i just want to be able to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Given the fact that this app does allow the circumventing of Google Play store app purchases verification and other shady things, it is something that falls under our rules and guidelines of discussion regarding illegal apps.

This is something we won't condone or discuss in the forums. Google Play Store exists for a reason to protect the user, the developer and provide a safe, secure and legit way of obtaining apps.

Paul
Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.