I've got an LG g3 vigor, and it's not rooted or anything. I got it for Christmas. I've been using the standard texting application, nothing added on. My friends will text me and quite often, they say I don't text them back blah blah. Well when I show them the messages on my phone, they'll show me the same thing on their phone and I am missing a couple messages from them. Sometimes the multimadia message will come in like a whole day or two late, but the standard message they sent that I never got, it never comes in. It was like that sometimes with my old phone, but it's been happening a lot more with this phone. My sister has the same exact phone and it never happened to her. I'm not sure if it's my phone number, which I don't think it is because I've had this number for a while and this just started happening with my last two phones, or maybe my SIM card, or maybe it may just be My phone. I have no idea and it's really irritating. This has actually caused me to get in trouble lol. I would really like to fix it, and any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    02-26-2015 01:16 PM
    Who is your carrier? I think I would check with them. What messaging App are you using, you may want to go in and clear the apps Cache. One way to rule out the phone, since your sister has the same phone you could just swap SIMs. If your problem goes away and she gets the problem then it should be your phone.
    02-26-2015 01:57 PM
    I'm with at&t..I was going to call before but I thought it would be something I could fix..how do you clear the cache? I'm using the regular messaging app that was with the phone, nothing added on
    02-26-2015 03:49 PM
    I don't know what happened there but I meant at and t
    02-26-2015 03:49 PM
    how do you clear the cache?
    Go to Settings > Apps > All Tab > find your App which I assume is Hangouts, select Hangout by tapping it. From here there should be a Clear Cache button click it to clear.
    02-26-2015 05:42 PM
    Nooooo I'm talking about standard messages..like if you just got the phone and wanted to send a basic sms..sorry for the confusion
    02-26-2015 06:50 PM
    To Clear app cache

1.) From the home screen, tap and drag the notification bar down.

2.) Tap the Settings icon.

3.) Scroll to and tap Apps.

4.) Swipe left to the ALL tab.

5.) Scroll to and tap the preferred application.

6.) Tap Clear cache.

7.) The application cache is now cleared.
    02-26-2015 07:43 PM