How do I get my Now cards back?

A

AC Question

A couple of days ago, my Google now cards were not showing new scores for sports on both my Galaxy S3 and n8000 tablet. I tried turning the now cards off and on but when I tried to turn the cards back on, I get the message "Network error. Check your network connections and try again."

After lots of testing, I found when I logged into another google account that the now cards worked fine but under my account, I get the message stated above. Does anyone have this problem or have a solution to this?

astroprojector

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue, although I have not try different acct. I did not changed any settings on my acct but sports card stop displaying. It has been like that for several weeks now. I checked my web history and it is not disabled.

Any ideas?

StitchWaffles

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with my fresh out of the box Droid Turbo. I attempted all suggestions regarding clearing cache and uninstalling updates.
I finally got Google Now cards to stop giving me the network error by simply turning off "location" from the swipe down menu. I don't know if anything leading up to that point helped but since then I have re-enabled "location" and reboot the phone and all is well.
Good luck to you.