Wy doesn't play music recognize songs until I restart the phone?

A

AC Question

play music wont recognize songs until i restart phonr

When I download music to my phone it won't show up automatically in my play music app. Once I restart my phone they get added. I tried a 3rd party app and the issue remains. I'm using micromax canvas android one with lollipop update. Earlier when I had kit kat it worked fine. If I try playing from the location it play music will play without issues

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: play music wont recognize songs until i restart phonr

When I download music to my phone it won't show up automatically in my play music app. Once I restart my phone they get added. I tried a 3rd party app and the issue remains. I'm using micromax canvas android one with lollipop update. Earlier when I had kit kat it worked fine. If I try playing from the location it play music will play without issues

Did you do factory reset after the update?

shinoj raghavan

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

No I did not do factory reset after lollipop update. But last week when I had issues with kit kat I did a factor reset and got the lollipop update few hours later. Its just a week since I upgraded. I thought it was an issue with play music and tried a third party app but that did not help. I have to restart every time for the app to recognize the music I downloaded.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

No I did not do factory reset after lollipop update. But last week when I had issues with kit kat I did a factor reset and got the lollipop update few hours later. Its just a week since I upgraded. I thought it was with play music and tried a third party app but that did not help. I have to restart every time for the app to recognize the music I downloaded.

Maybe do another factory reset to see it that solves your problem. I know it sucks but could possibly fix the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch