Custom recovery and custom ROM for Samsung galaxy fame lite (gt-s6790n)

franz1998

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,
I decided to create this new discussion because I have some questions about this device. I have already rooted it, but I have something that I'm not able to do. I tried to find custom recovery for this device, but the only way I found was via Odin. Is any other simpler options? And I was even looking for a custom ROM, because the original one is incredibly slow, but I didn't find anything. Thank you for any advice and help ;)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,
I decided to create this new discussion because I have some questions about this device. I have already rooted it, but I have something that I'm not able to do. I tried to find custom recovery for this device, but the only way I found was via Odin. Is any other simpler options? And I was even looking for a custom ROM, because the original one is incredibly slow, but I didn't find anything. Thank you for any advice and help ;)

Using Odin is the safest way to do it but you can also try TWRP Manager (ROOT) on the Play Store. I have used it before but personally prefer to use ODIN. There doesn't seem to be a lot of ROM development for it out there.

Galaxy Fame Android Development - XDA Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana