LG l34C: How do I change the home screen theme? Thank you, Jerry

A

AC Question

There are only two options: 1) a beach scene, and 2) a yellow-colored cartoon. I wish to have a solid color for a theme.

JDirish

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
No, I am not talking about the wallpaper. I have already changed that.
I am talking about the Home Screen that shows the time and the Phone, Messaging, Email and Camera icons across the bottom.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I'm still not exactly sure what you're referring to. Wallpapers are the background to your homescreen (and your lockscreen). So if you're not talking about setting the wallpaper, how does a beach scene or a yellow colored cartoon apply to the homescreen?

mcdojf

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
No, I am not talking about the wallpaper. I have already changed that.
I am talking about the Home Screen that shows the time and the Phone, Messaging, Email and Camera icons across the bottom.

I think what you're calling the "Home Screen" is what is actually called the Lock screen.

To change the wallpaper on the lock screen, open Settings then select "Lock screen" and then select "Wallpaper"

revbruce3

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Ooops! What I really wanted to ask was has anyone figure out how to install more themes on the LG L34C. It only gives two theme options and I would like something better than what is offered.
Thanks!