lock symbol with DRM

Jake Hartsock

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
My phone is doing the same thing. I took a bunch of pictures and one day I went to look at them and all of them show up as a black image with a lock on it that says drm. When I try to select them, it gives a message about "This image was created on a different device". My phone is a ZTE Z932L running 4.1.2. I can not figure out how to get my pics and videos back. :'(

Greg Martin4

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the DRM problem. I have the same ZTE phone. The problem was noticed about a month ago. About that time, a message popped up to install the update for Google photos. I just did the update(from the play store) today, 8.26.15, and I uploaded the photos directly to the USB port of my computer. I noticed that all my photos now seem to be uploaded to Google photos.
This may or may not be the solution. Also my SD card was "corrupted and I was directed to reformat the card". The file manager showed nothing on the SD card. After only reinstalling the card, the message did not come back. The phone does not recognize the card. Maybe coincidental. Good luck.
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12