How can I fix this problem on my phone?

A

AC Question

My phone is a Verykool phone from claro. Its android version is 4.4.2. And recently I wanted to download a game on it. But I didn't have much space on my storage. So I went on the STORAGE located in the SETTINGS app. There it seem like the MISC files were occupying a lot of space (MB). So I deleted something that had about over the 400sMB. Later I normally downloaded the game I wanted. But when I tried playing my songs from the MUSIC app, a message pops up saying "sorry, failed to open file". But somehow only the songs I downloaded from MUSICPARADISE app, which are the majority of my songs, aren't able to play, except the songs I downloaded from the BROWSER, which are t only 3 songs. Please does anyone know what was that I accidently deleted and if I can somehow re-download it. Please and thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That'll be hard to determine. You may just have to uninstall and reinstall Music Paradise, or go to Settings>Apps, select it, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, to see if you can get the app to regenerate the file you deleted.

I'm sure you know this now, but in general, I wouldn't recommend deleting random files unless you know exactly what they're for. For tips on how to maximize your storage, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It seems that you deleted the music paradise library in your misc files. If you didn't have a copy in the cloud, computer or SD card I'm afraid they are definitely lost.

Music Paradise was linked to Grooveshark and, as far as I know, there's no way to recover those files or even the app. Everything related to Grooveshark was, in theory, removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty