Can I get some general direction for my first root?

A

AC Question

I've been looking all over online, getting the basics of what I'm supposed to do, but I have countless tabs open and I can't seem to find the necessary files I need for what I'm doing. Basically, I've already rooted it via Odin, and I'm trying to figure out what's next. I want a custom recovery, because my battery drains really quickly, and I want to possibly overclock my processor and try out some mods (i.e. pandora mods to start, just to test the waters). I have a Galaxy S4 (M919UVUFNK2), I just need some direction on getting this going. I have jailbroken countless iPhones, so I understand the process to an extent, but obviously there are more complexities to Android than just getting Cydia and finding cool mods on there lol.. Any advice is greatly appreciated, looking forward to learning more about Android today.

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I had the same problems on my HTC one x, if you Google online how to root the phone, Google will provide specific instructions on how to do it. Usually you need to unlock your bootloader by hooking it up to a pc

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty