I updated my galaxy s6 to 5.1.1, now it consistently but sporadically keeps vibrating... any fixes?

A

AC Question

Within 10 minutes of updating to 5.1.1 it started. Its quiet, but its persistent. Could happen once every 5 minutes, or a few times in a minute span. It's not like a text message hard vibrate, but like when you have your phone alerts set to vibrate when you click the "back" button in a program or something. I read 2-3 comments online of this happening to other people, so I am glad i am not making it up, but no one has addressed the issue. Anyone here have any help/suggestions?

Piotr Marcinkowski

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I have got exactly the same issue. After upgrading to Android 5.1.1, my Galaxy S6 keeps on vibrating/ringing randomly every few minutes. It is a notification sound, though, when I unclock the phone there aren't any. When I put the phone on the mute mode (vibrations off), nothing changes. The phone still vibrates as if it was notifying me, but again - no message pops up.
Anyone else is having the same issue? Maybe somebody has found a solution? Android, perhaps?
This issue starts driving me crazy. The latest Galaxy, the latest Android and such issues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87