How do I download a picture off of google?

A

AC Question

I have the Motorola moto e and I have been trying to download a picture off of Google images but I can figure it out and can't find anything on it. I've tried the classic methods like holding down the picture for a menu to pop up but it's not popping up.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am able to save the image by long pressing on it and clicking "save image" I believe an update should be coming out from Chrome shortly that will allow this feature to be added again. I remember a few weeks back, that I wasn't able to perform this task, but now I can.

I also use Chrome Beta - you receive updates quicker as it's a "beta" app - have a look at that and see how you get on, or check the play store for an update for Chrome.

You could also take a screen shot in the meantime.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the Motorola moto e and I have been trying to download a picture off of Google images but I can figure it out and can't find anything on it. I've tried the classic methods like holding down the picture for a menu to pop up but it's not popping up.

Are you using Chrome or the Google search app? The long press method to save a picture doesn't work in the Search app. You need to open the page where that picture is included or, as The tall guy said, use the browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer