Is it possible to restore the notes from Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100?

A

AC Question

Hello everybody, I have an old Samsung galaxy s2 which I only use for few tasks like using the memo, I recently formatted it and installed a cyanogenmod on it and I backed up my data with wondershare mobiletrans backup tool, when I tried to restore the files I saw that the pictures, videos, apps, calender and contacts are back but not the memo notes, I panicked and tried to restore again and again but there was no use, I google'd for answers and found out that it might be because cynagoenmod does not support the memo app so I downloaded the original stock rom and used odin to flash it back to my device and then I restored the backup but my notes aren't there, I am not as stupid as I sound and I wouldn't have typed this much if it wasn't an important thing, I wouldn't have typed this much if it was pictures or videos, these notes are very very dear to me and if anyone was to help me restoring them I would be grateful to them till the end of my life...

TheArtist94

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I did, after so many tries with the syncing thing I didn't get anything back, I think what I basically need is some program that can restore everything that has been on the hard drive INCLUDING MEMO info because most restoring apps only restore pictures and videos..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez