Does there exist a lockscreen manager?

A

AC Question

Sometimes I'm home listening to music on my phone and I want to be able to put my phone to sleep and wake it up without a lockscreen.

Sometimes I'm out and I want to avoid e.g. pocket dialing, so I want a lockscreen with a swipe gesture to unlock.

Sometimes I need more security so I want a lockscreen with a password.

I can have all that by setting the lockscreen parameters. That's tiresome, though (find the parameters, change them, quit the parameters, lock). I would like a widget with a few buttons that would put the phone to sleep, lock the screen with a swiping unlock, lock with a password, etc. That seems simple enough, but I can't find it anywhere.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You could try Screen Off & lock. With this app you can create a shortcut on your home screen to lock your phone. If you use a custom launcher, such as Nova, you can also define a gesture for this action.

To keep your phone unlocked after pressing the power button you can define different parameters. Check the options under settings - security - smart lock. Make sure that "power button instantly locks" is off and set the time to lock the phone after sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana