Which apps/misc. files can I delete/uninstall to free up space on the 8GB LG Vista?

A

AC Question

My new LG Vista's 8GB is maxed after less than a month of owning it. Every app that could be moved to SD card has been moved. Yesterday, I had to uninstall Facebook and Kindle apps to free up enough space to allow for a software update. I don't want to delete anything that is relevant to the functionality of the phone...but I know there is quite a bit stored on it that I will never use. Current storage specs are: Available - 1.03GB, Apps - 2.84GB, Pictures/Videos - <0.01GB, Audiot - 0.68GB, Downloads - <0.01GB, Cached Data - <0.01GB, Misc. - 3.44GB. I have a 2 year contract with Verizon with this phone and would like to enjoy my apps. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My new LG Vista's 8GB is maxed after less than a month of owning it. Every app that could be moved to SD card has been moved. Yesterday, I had to uninstall Facebook and Kindle apps to free up enough space to allow for a software update. I don't want to delete anything that is relevant to the functionality of the phone...but I know there is quite a bit stored on it that I will never use. Current storage specs are: Available - 1.03GB, Apps - 2.84GB, Pictures/Videos - <0.01GB, Audiot - 0.68GB, Downloads - <0.01GB, Cached Data - <0.01GB, Misc. - 3.44GB. I have a 2 year contract with Verizon with this phone and would like to enjoy my apps. Thanks, in advance, for your help.
Welcome to Android Central!

What is the almost 4GB of misc data you have on the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty