Lenovo a536 speaker problem

tinayay

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I bought this phone about two weeks ago and apart from one tiny problem that earphones don't work properly, my outer speaker is problematic now as well. From time to time the sound will disappear, but only when it comes to music or videos on yt.. all the application sounds are fine, as well as my ring tone, game sounds and so on... but for some reason it doesn't allow music or audio on videos to be heard.. only after i restart it it starts working properly but the problem occurs again later... Could someone pitch in and offer a solution or something to my problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you're having headphone problems and this problem, I'd suggest bringing the phone back to the store for an exchange or refund. If you can't, then contact Lenovo for warranty repair. The phone is too new to be having these kinds of problems already.

tinayay

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I have already decided to do that on Monday. is it possible that they could give me the same phone just a new one? Also, since i'm from Europe (Montenegro) i'm not sure how to contact Lenovo if necessary. Via email?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Was it a carrier store, or some other electronics store? I'm not sure what it's like in Montenegro--if you return a device in the US within the initial 14 day return period, they'll usually give you a brand new device as a replacement. If it's outside of that return period, it's probably more likely to be a refurbished unit (which often is just as good as new).

See if this contact info works: Contact Lenovo - Europe, Middle East, Egypt & Pakistan

tinayay

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
It was just some electronic store. My phone is 19 days old now, i just counted 😀 but hopefully i will still be able to take home a new one tomorrow. I have no idea how that will go. It has a warranty, they can't just leave me stuck with this one, that's for sure.
Thanks for the link, i'll check it out.