How do I get rid of the data usage warning?

A

AC Question

I was browsing on my phone when the data usage warning popped up saying I have reached my data limit. I checked on my drop down menu and it said that I used .85 out of 2 GB. I then looked online for answers and making my limit higher didn't make it disappear and when I turned off the data limit it was still there. I then looked at the notification and it said I used 39MB of data. I checked again and my data usage menu still said .85/2GB. The only way for me to get rid of this is for me to go to my settings and force stop Android System. I then went back to look at my data and everything seemed fine. When I exited the data menu the notification cam back. I do not want to keep going to Android System to get rid of this as it will get annoying and I do not like when I have notifications on my tray.

I have a Nexus 4 with Lollipop 5.1.1

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

Try adjusting your limit in Settings, Mobile Data. It's a good idea to set the warning limit lower than the limit itself. The first gives you warning that you're approaching the second, which will actually stop data use until you set it higher.

Posted via the Android Central App