Why can't I get into my Sharp Aquos Crystal after resetting it

A

AC Question

Okay so I was having some problems with my Sharp Aquos Crystal 306SH (Sprint), and now, after it powered back up, it wont let me do anything, it just keeps saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped", and even when I press okay, it keeps popping up. I literally cant do anything. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, when you say you were having some problems with the device, what were they? Are the problems you had, caused the error message you receive when you turn it on? have you tried booting the device into safe mode to see if a 3rd party app is causing the issue?

maaz1991

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I am facing similar problem, I hard reset my phone to erase everything from it. when it reboots it kept on showing the error - "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" and this error msg kept on coming back after pressing ok. I can't proceed with it. Then I follow some tutorials from youtube but none of them worked. My phone is literally useless. I am sprint user and these connection can't just easily switch from one cell phone to another. kindly help me asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad