S2 Outgoing settings

A

AC Question

I'm unable to send email from the account I use on my PC (not gmail). Can anybody tell me what values to enter in the following: SMTP server; Security Type; Port.
Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2.
TIA

A

AC Question

To dpham00: Answer to your question

Yesterday I asked a question about outgoing settings on a samsung s2 re: values for SMTP, Security, and port. You responded, asking what the email service. I tried to answer that thread, but there were no reply areas/buttons. Anyway, to answer your question, the service is Windows Live Mail.

Sorry for the confusion/troubles, and thank you for your response.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: To dpham00: Answer to your question

It would be best add to yesterday's post as it keeps threads cleaner. dpham00 can't remember every thread he has answered. You will probably find dpham00 wants to know who your email provider is not what software you use, however, you can find these values by going into WLM, click file, options, email accounts, select your account, hit properties and look at the server tab

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Thank you pugs!

Please register and reply to this thread. Do not keep creating new threads as it is confusing. Also I do apologize in advance, I had well over 100 posts yesterday, I don't remember each one specifically.

pitchfordkim

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site

The server on my father's PC (doing this for my father) is mail.privateemail.com.

I've never heard of it, and have no idea what to do with that info.

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87