Where is my google play purchased music?

A

AC Question

I just bought an album off the play store and when i go to listen to it it will not let me. I press listen but it wont play my songs neither does it take me to where my album or songs are stored. So where can i listen to my purchased songs?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to listen to it within the google play app. You can log in to music.google.com on your computer as well to check and see if the album is there. When you purchase music on google play, it does not download to your device, it is only available in the google music app.

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
If you are trying to listen to the music offline, then in the Google Play Music app you want to download the music.

Or alternatively you could download the music onto your computer and then transfer the music over to the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

TexMexDroid

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Yep, Google Play Music is the roach motel of cloud music: music goes in, but doesn't come out. The average user does not know what sort of hoops they have to go through to download their music so they stick with Google's own app. Google sneaked in DRM through the back door while nobody was looking. Steve Jobs would be envious :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty