Blue cross hair and gray and red navigation bar above toolbar on Samsung note 4

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung note 4. When out of the blue a bar appeared above the toolbar that is gray and red with P:0/1 dx11.0 Dy xv prs and size. Also a blue cross hair grid that appears and leaves a blue line when using the screen. I have not been able to get rid of it. Thank you for any advice you can send my way.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Is this what you're seeing at the top of the screen?

View attachment 217115

Sorry, can't screenshot the cross hairs. If this is it, then two settings are checked in Developer mode, or somehow they got initialized without you going there, since you say you can't even see Dev mode.

CAUTION... Changing things in Developer mode can be dangerous. Regardless of articles written on the net, if you go into Dev mode and start messing with some of these settings, you may end up with a non-functional phone. For the most part, a lot of the settings won't harm your phone, but in any case... you've been warned!

Here's how to get Developer Mode to show up in your Settings menu.

1) Go to Settings and scroll down to "About Phone" and click on it
2) Find "Build number" in the list and quickly tap on it 7 - 10 times. You will see a notification pop up that you are two clicks away from developer mode, or something like that.
3) Developer mode should now show up in the Settings menu, right above "About phone"

Get into Dev Mode and see if these two items are checked... "Show touches" and "Show pointer location"... if they are, uncheck them. Once unchecked, the problems you're seeing should disappear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38