Why LG G3 restarts? Why some apps have 1970 years date?

A

AC Question

My LG G3 have "random restart" issue.
Now phone works only then cable is plug-in.

I try to change a battery and factory reset but nothing helps.

Now I found interesting thing:
look at this photo: s12.postimg.org/jeokiy1nh/WTH_LG_G3.jpg

Looks like problem with iPhone date. But how and why these dates is 1970 years?
Maybe it's main problem of LG G3 random restarts?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11934

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem. My guess is that it's hardware or firmware.

Vytautas kitazh

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for answer.
At real I don't use any 3rd party apps. At the moment I have only 6 apps from the beggining like a Instagram, Facebook, Candy Crush and other few popular apps.

And yesterday I found interesting thing with some app dates. Did you this see picture?
What do you think about theses dates? How it could happen? Maybe it's the main problem?

ech... I can't put a photo...put h t t p before this: s12.postimg.org/jeokiy1nh/WTH_LG_G3.jpg

Also I think something wrong with batteries. Because then phone on cable he works perfect. And after I unplug charge, after 5-10 min. my phone restarts itself.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't explain the odd dates. What you describe makes me suspect even more that there's some significant hardware problem. Is the phone still under warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2