Unable To find certain features on CM security app

A

AC Question

Hello, I can't seem to find my other post, but, the same question. I recently downloaded
CM Security again. I have enabled it and everything in the settings of my Samsung s6
edge plus. The features that I liked most about this app were the vault and the hide
private chats option, I cannot seem to find these options anymore, and am wondering why this is. Also when I uninstall the app, the lock still continues to be present, I have tried to go into applications and deleting the app data,but everytime I redownload it, its like I never uninstalled it, I have verified this, because when I go to applock, the same
apps that I had protected, were still locked. I don't know what to do with this matter.

I am more worried about not having the hide chat feature and the vault option, is it
no longer available or has it moved to another place? Please anyone who has this app let me know, little frustrated. I also cannot find a way to turn on fingerprints, which
was also advertised in the google play store.

Thank you for the help in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Please consider registering on this forum, as it will allow you to find your previous posts more easily, and also allow you to respond within a thread you created (and therefore have a more helpful discussion).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay