Why doesn't my phone vibrate or ring when I receive text?

A

AC Question

My LG L38C android was working perfectly on incoming calls and text with ring and vibration (my choice). However, now I get no notice when a text is received. I've tried every trick I know to correct this without success. I called to talk with a company rep. but she, though desiring to help, spoke poor english and I could not understand her instructions fully. Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem -- giving me 1,2,3 kinds of instructions? I'm an older guy (86) and need plain, not too technical help. Thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My LG L38C android was working perfectly on incoming calls and text with ring and vibration (my choice). However, now I get no notice when a text is received. I've tried every trick I know to correct this without success. I called to talk with a company rep. but she, though desiring to help, spoke poor english and I could not understand her instructions fully. Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem -- giving me 1,2,3 kinds of instructions? I'm an older guy (86) and need plain, not too technical help. Thanks.
Welcome to Android Central!!

Try going to settings, sounds, make sure that your notification is set to vibrate as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana