should i buy a note 5 from costco or from verizon, or wait until note 6 is released?

A

AC Question

Have had Verizon for 14 years; phone (S4) is paid for. Which is best deal? -- I now have unlimited service.

Brando224

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey, and welcome to Android Central!

This all depends on a lot of things. When are you looking to upgrade? The Note 6 isn't going to release until mid July 2016. If you don't mind the wait you will also have to take price into consideration. Will price matter? The note 6 will probably be around $1000. The price for the note 5 right now is around $900 now. You could probably get a discount at Costco. I was looking at phones at Costco once and to be honest they don't really give you that much as discount that makes it worth it to buy it from Costco. I would stick to buying your new phone from Verizon wether it be the note 5 or 6.

In MY opinion, (if I had the money) I would wait for the Note 6. But this all depends on how it looks, feels and how big it is and how it operates. I would probably wait for the note 6 to come out and watch reviews and make my decision then. (I've never been disappointed by a Samsung phone)

Cheers ~Brando

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
IMO - if the 6 has a replaceable battery AND an SD card slot, it would depend on the price. If it lacked either I wouldn't consider it at all. $1,100 for a phone? Not unless it was intelligent enough that I never had to touch it.