I just bought a new Android Radio from Amazon called ATOTO and when looking for how to change the light on the front of the unit I ended up in the Extra Settings function. There was a first function to change to a higher resolution which I did. After the change only part of the screen is viewable which prevents me from going back to the settings and change the resolution back to the previous one. Now I don't have an access to part of the screen. I would like to maybe reset this unit to the factory settings but unfortunately the seller is not getting back to me with the answer. I tried few ways on how to do this from Youtube but no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    03-23-2016 12:08 PM
    Hello, i have the same problem, but i didn't found anything on the web, but i solve the problem using a usb keyboard, enter settings and using down arrow until you have found general settings, and the same in the submenu until expert mode, enter the code and change the resolution.

I hope it's useful.
    I did the exact same thing, I can not find a solution either. Did you find away?
    09-13-2016 09:37 AM
    I just did this too..Can anyone help me?
    03-21-2017 01:26 PM
    Hello, i have the same problem, but i didn't found anything on the web, but i solve the problem using a usb keyboard, enter settings and using down arrow until you have found general settings, and the same in the submenu until expert mode, enter the code and change the resolution.

I hope it's useful.
    Laura Knotek and belodion like this.
    09-02-2017 03:49 PM
    I hope it's useful.
    Excellent post! Thank you very much for joining the site and posting that solution.
    09-02-2017 03:53 PM
    I had same issue. I just bought a marshmalow android eincar stereo and I was changing resolution at the Screen and the display went white and I cannot see anything. I saw here that using a Usb keyboard is posible to acces but how can i do that if I cannot see anything at the screen. Thank you
    09-03-2017 05:41 PM
    Hello all,

I just had three same screen resolution problem happen to my 7" eincar head unit running Android 6.0.1. I thought it was done for until this simple solution came to me. I was able to plug in a computer monitor (that had an RCA video input) into the video out of the head unit and navigate with a USB mouse. Luckily the added screen was able to work normally with the resolution setting that the head unit obviously could not. I was able to navigate with my mouse on the external screen and revert the screen resolution back to the proper setting. After that I powered the head unit down and turned the car off. I then waited a few minutes, unplugged the external monitor and to my amazement, the head unit came back to life and booted normally when I gave it power again.

I hope this can help someone out there. Good luck!
    09-17-2017 10:36 PM