Android 6.0.1 will not let me romove or add contacts to auto-reject list.

MrsAnneMarie

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I had a fall out with one of my contacts a while ago on lollipop version 5? Samsung s6.

I added this contact on the auto reject list and was done with it.

After many pow wows and an android version update later I decided let by gones be by gones and it's time to remove the contact from my auto-reject list.

To my surprise I can't!

Marshmallow version 6.0.1 doesn't give me the possibility anymore to put or remove contacts from the reject list.

Need help with this, any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I had a fall out with one of my contacts a while ago on lollipop version 5? Samsung s6.

I added this contact on the auto reject list and was done with it.

After many pow wows and an android version update later I decided let by gones be by gones and it's time to remove the contact from my auto-reject list.

To my surprise I can't!

Marshmallow version 6.0.1 doesn't give me the possibility anymore to put or remove contacts from the reject list.

Need help with this, any suggestions?

Go into the Contacts application and find that contact. See if there's an option in the edit menu to unblock that contact. If not, try looking in the Contacts app settings to see if there is a separate menu option for blocked numbers.

Let us know if that helps.

MrsAnneMarie

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Go into the Contacts application and find that contact. See if there's an option in the edit menu to unblock that contact. If not, try looking in the Contacts app settings to see if there is a separate menu option for blocked numbers.

Let us know if that helps.

Sadly enough to say there isn't any option in either the blocked contact or any other contact nor in my contact settings. I inserted some screen shots if that would help.

Attachments

• 12416.jpg
    12416.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10

MrsAnneMarie

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
It took a bit of patience but I found it!

To remove contacts from reject-list you have to go to the settings of your "phone app" and call blocking.
From there on it's easy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo