Why do some of my recieved text "bubbles" show up as different colors sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Sometimes texts I recieve show up with a pastel yellow, or powder blue background, making it very hard to read the white text. All I did was update my phone.

Nicholas Robinson2

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
It's for the time! If you send or receive multiple messages within a minute then only the first will look normal and the rest will be gross to show they all have the same timestamp. Just realized this, and boy was it hard finding this post again.

Nicholas Robinson2

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Does BDiddy work for AndroidCentral, or was that a sarcastic welcome because they offer no help? You don't need the phone model to know how your current message system works. Good thing HateNumberZZ likes the post so he doesn't get fired for being useless.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually, every android phone is different and have very small differences in the way the stock apps behave. In order to best help you, he was simply trying to get more information from you. So instead of being rude, you could have just answered the question. He is here to help. Welcome to Android Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana