how do I go back to version 201501012

A

AC Question

How do i get back the older version of samsung tts version 201501012. I updated and now when I use my Bluetooth it doesn't tell me who is texting me or give me the option to reply. It did before I updated my samsung tts to the newer version. I reset my phone to factory and restored it using smart switch but now the Bluetooth doesn't work the same. It is terrible

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
How do i get back the older version of samsung tts version 201501012. I updated and now when I use my Bluetooth it doesn't tell me who is texting me or give me the option to reply. It did before I updated my samsung tts to the newer version. I reset my phone to factory and restored it using smart switch but now the Bluetooth doesn't work the same. It is terrible

Welcome to Android Central!

You probably wont be able to roll back. You can try to go to settings, apps, all apps, find the TTS app and click disable. This will make the app uninstall any updates before it disables itself. If it does it will give you a pop up warning. Just click OK and let it do its thing, if it does not warn you then it did not uninstall the update. So IF it does warn you and you click OK, once it is disabled you can then hit enable. See if that fixes it and make sure not to update it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan