Hey, never posted here before, but I'm having a problem.

I have a cheap Chinese tablet, an Allwinner A33 running KitKat, which I bought from a second-hand store. I knew where it came from - either AliExpress or Amazon - and it was only 50 bucks so I thought I'd give it a try.

At first, when I bought the tablet, I noticed some occasional slow connection speeds, but no big issues. Then, about a month later, I noticed a few problems.

This tablet seems to be installing apps by itself, and in order to do this, because it has only 1 gigabyte of storage, it's deleting my apps. Among the apps it continually installs - even after I delete them - the worst of them is one called 'City Video', which doesn't really appear to do anything. It just exists (its icon appears to be the belly button off the poster of 'American Beauty'). AVG, which I have downloaded, has tried to remove it multiple times, but it just keeps re-downloading.

It's also creating pop-up after pop-up after pop-up. This is NOT created by any apps I've downloaded; instead, these pop-ups appear to be the work of a program embedded in the operating system.

The default browser in this tablet is also a doozy. It cannot be removed from its position in the dock, I cannot change its home page (it keeps reverting to its default, which changes between websites like smartdrone.com and zyzz.com, among others), and it keeps redirecting me to malicious scam websites.

I've looked for solutions online, but they're all rather confusing with excessive jargon which I cannot decipher. My device appears to be rooted, which does not appear to be the work of any previous owner. Instead, it looks like the manufacturer has done this to add their malicious software - I've tried resetting the table over ten times which has done nothing to remove the malware.

Can anyone help me, here? All I want to do is use this tablet as a secondary camera/note-taking device to my laptop.
    04-09-2016 12:11 PM
    Hi, can you share screenshot??

and you try this app scan - Stubborn Trojan Killer
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bborntrjkiller
    04-09-2016 10:17 PM