I can't automatically sync the calendar with my desktop

A

AC Question

ADD A REPLY
I just bought a Galazy S7 and tried to sync the phone calendar with my computer's calendar. I downloaded the Google Calendar app as recommended and it did indeed sync. However, it never sync automatically again. I can manually sync by opening the Google Calendar App and hit "refresh," but I can't find any way to set up the phone to automatically sync. And yes, I did check the phone and the sync buttons are all checked.

I used to have a HTC ONE and had no problems syncing.

Anyone have a solution?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
ADD A REPLY
I just bought a Galazy S7 and tried to sync the phone calendar with my computer's calendar. I downloaded the Google Calendar app as recommended and it did indeed sync. However, it never sync automatically again. I can manually sync by opening the Google Calendar App and hit "refresh," but I can't find any way to set up the phone to automatically sync. And yes, I did check the phone and the sync buttons are all checked.

I used to have a HTC ONE and had no problems syncing.

Anyone have a solution?

Welcome to Android Central!

Just to verify you went to settings, accounts, Google, and verified that the Calendar was checked.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What calendar are you trying to sync? The Google Calendar app will sync with your Google Calendar in the cloud. If you're trying to sync your calendar from the Outlook program on Windows, or the Windows Calendar program, it won't automatically sync. You either have to export those events and then import them in to Google Calendar, or try using a 3rd party sync program like CompanionLink.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo