Why am I receiving 2 different text threads from the same person

A

AC Question

I just got a new Note5 and a day after setting it up I noticed I was receiving 2 different messages from people. The first is the regular text message I respond tor, and randomly there's a second message that pips up. Itso set up as if I am in a group chat with them.it haso my name and the other persons next to it. It happens with random contactstuff and it won't stop. Even if I deleted the second thread and respond on the 1st one, the 2nd one always comes back. How can I make it stop!

Jmerk

May 4, 2016
Visit site
I just got a new Note5 and a day after setting it up I noticed I was receiving 2 different messages from people. The first is the regular text message I respond tor, and randomly there's a second message that pips up. Itso set up as if I am in a group chat with them.it haso my name and the other persons next to it. It happens with random contactstuff and it won't stop. Even if I deleted the second thread and respond on the 1st one, the 2nd one always comes back. How can I make it stop!

I'm having the same exact issue with my s7 and cannot figure it out. Did a master reset for nothing. Any word on a fix? It is so annoying!