Note 5 Gallery Lag

A

AC Question

Is it just me or my note 5 gallery lag sometimes.
Lag as in when I click an album and it expands, it skips a few frames, causing it not to be smooth, to stutter.
I found out that restarting the device will fix the problem temporarily. The problem will surface again in a week or so.
I tried clearing all apps, clearing ram, it doesn't work. Only restarting of the phone helps.
Anyone encountered the same problem?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Other apps have nothing to do with it (and you never clear RAM in an Android - if you have any apps by Cheetah or DU, uninstall them). If you have pictures on your SD card, it could be a flaky card.

smartboy3

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
I experience the same problem. Frame skips, restarting phone only solve it temporary. It happen on my note 5 and previous note 3. I know this is an old thread but im still using the note5. It is quite irritating. Will appreciate a solution.

Did everything possible. Clear cache, change animation to no animation, uninstall unnecessary apps.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I experience the same problem. Frame skips, restarting phone only solve it temporary. It happen on my note 5 and previous note 3. I know this is an old thread but im still using the note5. It is quite irritating. Will appreciate a solution.

Did everything possible. Clear cache, change animation to no animation, uninstall unnecessary apps.
In clearing cache, were you referring to the cache that can be cleared via Settings>Storage or the one you access via the boot menu?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude