How to remove background in display panel

A

AC Question

I have a background picture in the display panel on top of screen on messages and screen that displays apps which I want to remove but can't find a way of doing so. It is not a wallpaper.

Madchris

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I have an HTC 10 previous HTC M7, the 3 dots will let me change wallpaper but not the header. I am using stock launcher, I put this on by accident several years ago and cannot remember how I did it. Been searching for ages now and thought somebody on here might know how to get rid of this.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the HTC launcher so I'll ping some Ambassadors that own the 10. Also, I'll see if the moderators can move this thread to the HTC 10 forum where it will get more visibility from other owners.

I imagine there must be some toggle in the Sense settings to change that header, but no idea where exactly. Maybe you could try a search in the settings for 'drawer' and see what you get.

Madchris

May 21, 2016
Visit site
At last, I have just deleted all wallpaper apps and set default settings and it has finally got rid of the picture. I can now change my wallpapers without that stupid header. Thanks for your time and help on this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty