Question Are there any Android media players that display the Comments tag?

Dave Rado

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Samsung's built in media player used to display the text in the Comments tag, but they've discontinued the product.

I can't find any Android media player that does display the text in the Comments tag. Is there one?

I have used that tag for many years to add info about or lyrics for my tracks and it's heartbreaking not to be able to display that info any more.

iTunes on the iPhone displays it, but I have an Android phone.

Can anyone help?

Dave

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Samsung's built in media player used to display the text in the Comments tag, but they've discontinued the product.

I can't find any Android media player that does display the text in the Comments tag. Is there one?

I have used that tag for many years to add info about or lyrics for my tracks and it's heartbreaking not to be able to display that info any more.

iTunes on the iPhone displays it, but I have an Android phone.

Can anyone help?

Dave
You might ✔️out Musicolet; it has an 'Edit tags' & 'Comments' in a 'Tag editor', but I've never used any of that stuff, nor the 'Audio cutter' or other options like 'Pro' features &c.

I just use it for my (downloaded to PC) music; it has no Internet permissions; allows tag editing (with warnings concerning file reading if edited &c). Though again, I readily confess my naiveté regarding it. 🫥

Screenshot_20240205_102946_Musicolet.jpgScreenshot_20240205_102657_Musicolet.jpgScreenshot_20240205_102806_Musicolet.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000