Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Core Prime - SM-S820L - No recovery, deleted boot graphic

A

AC Question

Recently I was given a phone and decided to root it, as well as customize a little. I tried changing the boot graphic and installing a TWRP recovery. Neither worked because I am pretty sure I downloaded the wrong recovery image. I can get into ODIN mode but last I remember I was unable to flash a new recovery or really do anything with it. On the ODIN screen it says:
"ODIN MODE"
"PRODUCT NAME: SM-S820L"
"CURRENT BINARY: Custom"
"SYSTEM STATUS: Custom"
"REACTIVATION LOCK(KK): OFF"
"QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)"
"RP SWREV: S1, T1, H1, R1, A1, P1"
"SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE"

I need to figure out how to get this phone working again. If its possible, let me know.
Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Recently I was given a phone and decided to root it, as well as customize a little. I tried changing the boot graphic and installing a TWRP recovery. Neither worked because I am pretty sure I downloaded the wrong recovery image. I can get into ODIN mode but last I remember I was unable to flash a new recovery or really do anything with it. On the ODIN screen it says:
"ODIN MODE"
"PRODUCT NAME: SM-S820L"
"CURRENT BINARY: Custom"
"SYSTEM STATUS: Custom"
"REACTIVATION LOCK(KK): OFF"
"QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)"
"RP SWREV: S1, T1, H1, R1, A1, P1"
"SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE"

I need to figure out how to get this phone working again. If its possible, let me know.
Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

You can give this guide below a try and it should get you back to factory stock.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html