Why has the album art randomly changed?

A

AC Question

I factory restarted my phone recently and once my music had re installed most of them had the same album art. I didn't mind that. But today I went to my music and most of the art had changed to the troll face. I asked my brother if he has messed with my phone since he was the only other person in the house and he said no (very honestly.)I'm just worried if this means someone has hacked into my phone or something.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Not a waste of time.:) In fact, if you give us a quick summary of what the problem was and the solution, it might be helpful for others down the line!

Little minx

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Okay.:) I have a Samsung galaxy s3 mini and I had downloaded mp3 music downloader from the google play store. I had downloaded afew songs from there before and it was all good but when the art changed I thought I was hacked. I ended up connecting my phone to my pc and cutting and pasting the music to a separate file on the computer then I did a security scan and got rid of the app because it came up as Adware. Then I downloaded SONGily and copied and pasted my music back into my phone. So far everything is good.